Highly convenient, micro welders are compact, portable gas generators. They produce an oxygen and hydrogen mixture cheaply from distilled water.
Whether you’re looking to invest in this type of device or need repairs to an old piece of equipment, Awltech PFE can help.
There are many benefits to using one of our micro welders, including:
- They use only a standard electrical supply.
- No storage or compression of gas is required for this type of device.
- Operations involve no convoluted cables.
- Running costs are highly affordable and usually only amount to a couple of pence a day. Labour and cost savings are one of the biggest benefits.
- They’re well suited to applications where high degrees of cleanliness are required.
- Micro welders are great for difficult-to-handle metals and can be used for a range of applications.
Ready to use immediately, Micro Welders come supplied with a range of nozzles for all types of acrylic finishing.
Awltech PFE Ltd both sells micro welders and can carry out repairs on existing machinery. If we cannot fix your existing problem, we’re always happy to recommend one of our new micro welders, with our range including our A Plus which comes supplied with caustic crystals (UK only), torch and assorted tips.
If you need professional micro welder repairs, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.